Thursday, February 26, 2009

Belmont Park

What: Belmont Park is a spectacular beachfront amusement center for all ages! It's all here - roller coasters, a wave simulator, miniature golf, games, shops, beachfront restaurants and other fun attractions.

Where: 3146 Mission Blvd., San Diego

When: Sundays, 11am-8pm; Fridays and Saturdays, 11am-10pm.

Cost: Free admission

Need More Info: Visit www.belmontpark.com or call (858) 228-WAVE

From now on, noteworthy events and attractions will be updated occasionally at Mama Sparkles. I look forward to your visit!

3 comments:

Mama of Litlles said...

WOW! You site screams fun! I love it!!

Digital Impressions said...

I just love these rides...I love that Pendulum rides...It's amazing..

Regards
apartments valencia

SarahW said...

I have always loved the high rides..you should share your thoughts with the moms in the bizymoms Encinitas community. I am sure they too have some nice experiences about high rides.